Dofus Private Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chat Along

+6
kerkjeclan
Superic107
Rockwell
Harbinger7
Face2Face
Admin
10 posters

Go down

Chat Along Empty Chat Along

Post  Admin Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:05 pm

Well i guess ill have to start this off Smile
Hi everybody, Im Danny. I am 16 Years Old currently at college.
I am into Football and dofus(And women Razz)

I have played dofus for 5 years now and know it inside and out. I am currently a lvl 186 Cra and 199 Eni on the server Rushu.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://dofuscrinimals.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Chat Along Empty Re: Chat Along

Post  Face2Face Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:13 am

hey people!
im Ido, 17 years old and i have been playing dofus for 5 years (with a lot of breaks in the middle!), i like to spend my time on the computer, not specificlly on dofus, and on my PS2 cheers
Face2Face
Face2Face

Back to top Go down

Post  Harbinger7 Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:02 pm

Hey yo. My name's Marius, I have played Dofus off and on for about 4 years, however due to life interrupting, My highest level of characters are a lvl 41 Sadida on Rushu, and a lvl 41 Cra on Rosal. I've ran a guild on both servers and had pretty good times. I've always looked for a private server for this game, as I'd play a whole lot more. I also play World of Warcraft, and I've ran my own private server for it, although it was a repack, and I was the only one who really played on it. But I enjoyed being able to do things I couldn't do on retail servers. I kinda hope that someone responds on here....seems pretty dead around here.
Harbinger7
Harbinger7

Back to top Go down

Post  Rockwell Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:10 pm

Whats up, I'm Rockwell.

I'm just a drifter from mmo to mmo and I've been enjoying Dofus for a long time now.

I share the dream of stealing the glory back from the french and establishing a kick-ass english speaking server.

I'm currently learning Game Development and Web Development at college.
Rockwell
Rockwell

Back to top Go down

Post  Superic107 Thu May 27, 2010 10:23 pm

Hey! My name is Eric, and I am 17 years old.

I enjoy playing any kind of sports, except hockey..for some reason, I can't get myself to like it.

I've been playing Dofus for 4 years. Nice to meet you all!

Superic107

Back to top Go down

Post  kerkjeclan Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:53 am

hey i am sander

i played dofus 2 years i had an lvl 101 sram and another one of lvl 132 and a lvl 154 eca and a lvl 100 iop on rushu but its really borring now and want to join a private one
kerkjeclan
kerkjeclan

Back to top Go down

Post  Lisbon Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:00 pm

Hi, Brady here.

I've played dofus long enough to remember the black tofu. I eventually ended up using my old account for hacking but was inevitably caught (I had 40ap when some random aggroed me). Currently I have a lvl 41 kicker/chance Sacrier on Rosal.
I'm turning 18 this year and am an aspiring computer programmer.

Lisbon

Back to top Go down

Post  HawK5005 Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:48 am

My turn -> I'm Alex
I've played Dofus for about ... 4 years now ,used to play on an account with a level 181 Sram on Rushu,but I stopped playing for about 1 month and when I came back,I've forgotten my ID,and I used fake info for creating my account so my account was lost forever ... Well I got back to Dofus and I'm playing from time to time on a level 61 Sram in Shika.
I always wanted a Dofus private server,and when servers finally appeared,they were all in French...and I'm not the best at French.Well since the Migration from Dofus1.29 to Dofus2.0 I started playing private servers,and I can't belive that I finally found an English one.
HawK5005
HawK5005

Back to top Go down

Post  Yugian Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:33 pm

Heyo everyone! Names Iannandru (Ian for short) Meredith

Like Rockwell, Im an MMO drifter, and im still a fan of quite a few.
I've been on and off Dofus as a Sacrier, and Never really found the game Community Friendly enough nor 'worth' it (Small beginner area, no one helped me along) to have paid money. Not only would i like to help get a Private Server off its feet, i'd like to Accomplish both before tasks and Get some experience with working with people on a private server.
Yugian
Yugian

Back to top Go down

Post  skaldohzi Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:24 pm

hi there.i want to gether information when your server approximately works,to be sure that i had edited the config right.

skaldohzi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum